November 13, 2017

dAchukO nee pAdAlaku



In this song Annamaiah says that these songs are flowers offered to you. He adds that his Lord always remains on his tongue to sing his praise.

P dAchukO nee pAdAlaku taga nE jEsina poojalivi
poochi neekee reeti roopa pushpamu livi ayyA||
Oh Lord, preserve the flowers that I placed on your feet while worshipping. After all the flowers are your creation only.

C 1 vokka sankeertanE chAlu voddikai mammu rakshinchaga
takkinavi bhanDArAna dAchi yunDanee
vekkasamagu nee nAmamu vela sulabhamu phala madhikamu
dikkai nannElitivika avi teerani nA dhanamAyyA ||
One devotional song is enough to protect us. Let the remaining songs be in your custody. Your name bestows all satisfaction. It is not costly but its fruits are many. You are my only prop. These songs are my limitless treasure.

C 2 nA nAlika painunDi nAnA sankeertanalu
pooni nAchE ninnu pogaDinchitivi
vEnAmAla vennuDA vinutincha nenta vADa
kAnimmani nAkee puNyamu gaTTiti vintEnayyA ||
You remained on my tongue and inspired me to sing your praise. You are Lord Vishnu with thousand names. What am I after all to sing your praise? Oh Lord, you bestowed me punyam (piety) abundantly.

C 3 eemATa garvamu gAdu nee mahimE koniyADitigAni
chEmunchi nA swatantramu cheppina vADa gAnu
nEmAna pADE vADanu nEramu lenchaku mee
Sree mAdhava nee dAsuDa Sree venkaTEsuDa vayyA ||
My writing is not out of pride. I only extolled your glory. I did't do all this on my own. My disciplined life enabled me to sing. Please don't find fault with me. Oh Madhava, I am your servant.You are Sree Venkateswara.

No comments:

Post a Comment