May 07, 2016

SaraNambitaDE


In this song Annamaiah showers several tributes on Lord Venkatapathi. He says that he is the base for our physical and spiritual existense.

P
SaraNambitaDE sakalamu nAkunu
verapuna manasA vetakavO itani ||

He alone is refuge for me and He is everything for me. Oh my heart, search for Him without any hesitation.

C 1
abhayam bosagETi yataDevvaDu munu
ibha rakshaku Data evvaDu
ubhaya vibhootula koDa yanDevvaDu
prabhu vataDE nA pAli dEvuDu ||

Who else assures us security? Who is the savior of the elephant king. Who is the base for the physical existense and the divine excellence? He alone is my Lord and He is my protecting God.

C 2
SaraNAgatulaku sari dApevvaDu
iravuga Sreepathi evvaDu
ari dushTa daitya hantakuDevvaDu
varamuna nataDE nA pAli dEvuDu ||

Who is intimate to the surrendered devotees? Who is the ever loving Lord of Lakshmi? Who is the destroyer of the demons? I am blessed to have him as my tutelery God.

C 3
Adi Sankha chakrayutu DevvaDu
E daSa poorNuDevvaDu
vEdamayuDu Sree venkaTapati ai
pADaga nide nA pAli dEvuDu ||

Who is the first one that wielded Sankha and Chakra? Who is full and complete in all the ways. He is the embodiment of Vedas and He is Venkatapati. He is my protecting Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment