June 18, 2014

dEva SikhA maNivi


P
 dEva SikhA maNivi ishTa daivamavu neevu
eevala nee banTa nAku nedurinka nEdi||

 You are the gem among Gods. You are my favorite deity. When I am your servant, where is opposition for me?

C 1
 kAmadhEnuvu piduka gala korika livella
kAmadhEnuvulu pekku gAchE krushNuDavaTa
kAminchi nee banTu naTa kammi ninnu dalachiti
Emi mAku gaDamayya indirA ramaNA ||

 The celestial cow bestows all our desires. You are Krishna that protects the celestial cow. I wantonly became your servant. Oh Lord of Indira, when you are in our mind always, where is the trouble for us?

C 2
 encha kalpa vrukshamunu ichchu sirulellAnu
ninchi kalpa vrukshamula neeDala krushNuDa vaTa
anchela nee bantunaTa Atma lo ninnu ninnu nammiti
vanchincha kaDama Edi vasudhAdheeSa ||

 The celestial tree bestows every prosperity. You are Krishna staying in the shade of Kalpa Vruksha. I am your humble servant with utmost faith in my conscience. Oh lord of the world, where is disappoint for me?

C 3
 taga nokka chintAmaNi talachinaTlu jEsu
migula koustubha maNi minchina krishnuDavaTa
pagaTu Sri venkaTESA bhaktuDa neekaTa nEnu
JagamulO koratEdi JagadEka vibhuDA ||

 The precious stone Chintamani bestows whatever you think of. But Krishna excells the precious gem Koustubha. I am the devotee of the most effulgent Venkateswara. Oh unique lord of the universe, what is lacking for me in this world?

No comments:

Post a Comment