June 17, 2014

anni mantramulu


In this song, Annamaiah gives examples of great devotees like Narada, Prahlada, etc. who chanted different mantrams (incantations) to get God's grace. He says that he is blessed with Venkatesa mantram and assures us that this mantra bestows us Supreme bliss.

P
 anni mantramulu nindE yAvahinchenu
vennatO nAku galige venkatEsu mantramu ||

 I am blessed with Venkatesa mantram (incantation) from my childhood and all other mantras are inherent in this single mantra.

C1

 nAradunDu japiyinche nArAyaNa mantramu
chEre prahlAdunDu nArasimha mantramu
kOri vibheeshaNunDu chEkone rAma mantramu
vEre nAku galige vEnkatESu mantramu || Narada chanted Narayana mantram. Prahlada chanted Narasimha mantram. Vibheeshana got Rama mantram. I am blessed with special Venkatesa mantram.

C2

 rangagu vAsu dEva mantramu dhruvunDu japinche
nanga vinche grushNa mantram arjanunDunu
mungiTa vishNu mantramu mogi SukuDu paTimche
vingaDa mai nAku nabbe vEnkatESu mantramu||

 Dhruva chanted the shining Vasudeva mantram. Arjuna obediently chanted Krishna mantram. Sage Suka chanted Vishnu mantram with dedication. I am blessed with exclusive Venkatesa mantram.

C3

 inni mantramula kella indirA naDhuDe guri
pannina didiyE para brahma mantramu
nannu gAna kalige bO nAku guruDiyyangAnu
vennela vanTidi Sree vEnkatESu mantramu ||

 All these mantras aim to obtain the grace of Venkatesa. I can bet that the Venkatesa mantram bestows supreme bliss. My master taught me this to protect me. The Venkatesa mantram is bright and pleasant like moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment